Front-End or Full-Stack Developer - Luxembourg
We are looking for a Front-end or Full-Stack developer to become part of our developer team and join us on our mission to build Europe's most advanced salon management solution (digital agenda, online bookings, point-of-sale, online & in-store payments, marketing tools, and much more...).
What we offer:
- We don’t micromanage and we cut the bullshit. We are a team of 30 people sharing ambitious goals and striving in the same direction.
- We offer an attractive remuneration scheme with a lot of autonomy to everyone and we appreciate passionate people who are able to think outside of the box and share their ideas in a simple and clear way.
- We are dedicated in providing you with the best possible work environment that doesn't only help you be more productive, but also makes it really fun working at Salonkee (rumors have it that we regularly have pastry in the office in the morning, a fridge filled with cold beers and a playstation for relaxing your mind after a busy day)
- Flexible working hours with possibility to also work partly from home
This job offer is based in Luxembourg.
Your mission: Develop new and innovative functionalities and improve existing ones in order to make Salonkee the best salon management software and booking platform on the market.
- Work with product managers to understand and then develop new business requirements
- Be able to work quickly while still being thoughtful about the details.
- You should care deeply about the quality and aesthetics of design you produce, and always strive to be better
Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the company's growth.
We look forward to meeting you.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and current trends
- Knowledge of Mysql database
- Working well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly collaborative
- Good at accepting feedback
- Being positive and enjoyable to work with
- No university diploma needed. If you are great, you are great!
- A good feeling for UI/UX design is considered as a strong asset