Head of Marketing - Luxembourg-based
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re an analytical & skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Who you are
You’re an entrepreneurial marketing leader, self-directed and driven to contribute to a phenomenal success of Salonkee.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Lead the marketing team overseeing product marketing, demand generation, sales enablement, public relations, branding, web, media, content marketing and events.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals directly to the founders
- Design branding and positioning strategies
- Ensure our brand message is recognisable, strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Oversee company branding across all assets, including web, software, documentation, print collateral, conference booths, recruitment (career pages) etc.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate with the sales department to boost brand awareness and marketing efforts
- A good coach and mentor to junior marketing staff
- Experience building and leading marketing teams
- A creator who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and contributing to the scaling of all the marketing activities
- Demonstrated experience running successful marketing campaigns (offline & online)
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Strong analytical orientation; focus on data driven analytics and ability to measure success
- Considered as a strong asset: have experience within a company that has scaled rapidly
- Native (or near native) language skills in both EN & DE