Head of Sales Netherlands
Salonkee software is used by thousands of partner salons every day, helping salons to grow, better manage client relationships and manage their business, appointments and accounting more efficiently.
You have a lot of experience in building and managing sales teams? No challenge is too big for you? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for a reliable, motivated and experienced Head of Sales (NL) who will have an instrumental role in the success of Salonkee in the Netherlands where we just expanded our business this year.
The main areas of responsibility include:
HANDS-ON acquisition of new clients
- Building, leading and mentoring a small team in the Netherlands in close collaboration with the CSO
- Developing and managing an exceptional customer-centric culture within your team and foster an unparalleled salon partner experience
- Driving all sales processes in the Netherlands, lead sales forecasting, ensuring strong pipeline and territory management through outstanding coaching of your team
- Playing a participatory role in recruiting, retaining and developing a world-class sales and account management team
- Initiating new ideas for marketing campaigns (together with the marketing team in HQ)
- Working closely with field staff, analysing their results, and coaching and leading them to improve systems, processes and sales tactics to help your team achieve their goals
HANDS-ON leading a successful sales team responsible for exceeding sales KPIs, working closely with regional leadership and cross-functional teams
- Leading and/or supporting the negotiation and closing of large complex salon chains in the Netherlands
- Controlling function in terms of acquisition results and team performance
- Advising and training the sales team reporting on your (and your team's) performance in regular meetings
- Knowledge of the Dutch hairdressing and/or beauty industry is considered a great advantage
- Experience with sales to SMEs is considered a great advantage
- You have a commercial background and relevant experience in selling digital solutions
- You have leadership skills, a development-oriented mindset and a strong entrepreneurial spirit, as well as exceptional communication and organisational skills
- You pursue data-driven decision making and solid business acumen through analytical thinking to evaluate process performance and financial viability
- You bring high energy as well as motivational leadership skills and act as a role model to direct reports, colleagues and senior managers across all business functions
- You yourself have experience in sales as a field salesperson (including cold calling) and know exactly that a good sales manager must know the day-to-day business of his sales staff as well as the customers inside out. That's why you're not too shy to start out in the field and acquire a few customers yourself
- Native speaker in Dutch, fluent in English
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing sales people in the field
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the company’s success in a responsible position
- A permanent full time contract
- Flat hierarchies and room for your own ideas
- An amazing company culture and lots of fun
- A front row seat in a fast-growing European startup
- A high degree of personal responsibility and freedom to help scale our sales activity in the Netherlands
- A dynamic working environment with a highly motivated and ambitious team
You do not have all of the above requirements, but a large part of them? Then contact us anyway; we look forward to receiving your application.