Junior Accountant - Luxembourg
Join us on our mission to digitalize the beauty and wellbeing industry!
At Salonkee we have one goal in mind: provide an exceptional service to our clients. Everyone at Salonkee is responsible for going beyond our client's expectations and trigger "WOW!"s of satisfaction.
We are looking for a junior accountant to help us set up and develop our in-house accounting and invoicing department.
We offer a high level of independence and flexibility to all of our team members, which means we trust you to handle your workflow in the most efficient way possible. We appreciate people who are passionate, capable of thinking out of the box, and who share their ideas in the simplest and clearest way possible.
The main areas of responsibility include :
- In-house accounting of Salonkee S.A.
- Support monthly closing activities
- Handle day to day accounting work
- Collaborate with auditors, bank, suppliers and service providers in Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Have an accounting background with at least 1 year of experience in accounting in Luxembourg
- Are super organised
- Love numbers
- Speak English and German. Any other spoken and written language will be considered an asset.
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience to work with accounting software Sage Bob 50 Luxembourg
- Be autonomous
- The opportunity to actively contribute to the company’s success in a responsible position
- A permanent full time contract
- Flat hierarchies and room for your own ideas
- An international team with colleagues from different countries as well as regular company events, free coffee, lunch vouchers
- An amazing company culture and lots of fun!
Our structure is small and young, but already internationally oriented. We are in full growth. Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the growth of the company.