Marketing Officer & Social Media Coordinator - Luxembourg - (DE / EN)
Please note that this position has an approximate starting date of Q4 2021.
Salonkee, launched in 2017, is on a mission to digitize the hair and beauty sector by providing our clients with a leading salon management tool including a digital agenda, online booking, CRM, point of sale and much more. Salonkee is also an online booking platform gathering great hair & beauty salons in one place. We count over 70k monthly returning users and over 350.000 online reservations until this day. We are a rapidly growing team of +25 people spread over three countries. Our core values: Passion. Teamwork. Commitment. Fun.
If you live and breathe marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a marketing officer to develop, plan and implement marketing and communication campaigns across all channels, teaming up with the digital marketing officer for maximum impact.
We offer a lot of autonomy to everyone, which however requires an important ability to manage oneself and manage one's own projects effectively. We appreciate passionate people who are able to think outside of the box and share their ideas in a simple and clear way.
This job offer is based in Luxembourg with a 1st of July start date.
- Social Media content management - write engaging social media content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.). Use all and any tools at your disposal to encourage reader interaction and create buzz around our brand across +3 territories (mainly focusing on Germany and Switzerland)
- Identify, create, launch and measure the impact of special projects/campaigns/sponsorship opportunities
- Manage the internal and external communication of the company (social media content, after-event summaries, internal company updates etc.)
- Coordinate the design, development and distribution of marketing materials, gifts, and other branded items the teams may need. Big plus if you can develop the design yourself.
- Drive and plan our participation at marketing events/conferences, supporting and working together with the sales team.
- Liaise with our external suppliers to support the sales team in their work.
- Working together with the digital marketing officer, your mission is to share the identity of Salonkee across all channels.
- We don't care about diplomas, we evaluate you on your skills. Ideally you have at least 1-2 years of experience in marketing.
Speak German and English (French and Dutch are an asset). German must be at native/near native level.
- Experience, and preferably mastery, of the necessary tools to fulfil the mission outlined above (eg. Facebook ads, Indesign/Photoshop, Adobe Suite, Facebook Business Manager & Instagram Ads)
- Knowledge of WordPress considered as an asset
- General knowledge of photography considered as an asset
- Interest in keeping up with trends (e.g. TikTok) would be good
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU FILL THE GERMAN & ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS.