UI/UX Developer - Luxembourg
We are looking for a UI/UX developer to build with us the digital world of the hair and beauty sector. Today we offer our customers a leading digital salon management tool coming with a successful platform to guarantee online reservations and give our clients outstanding online visibility.
Salonkee was created by a team of five entrepreneurs who like to simplify the lives of their customers. We don’t micromanage and we cut the bullshit. We are a team of 20 people sharing ambitious goals and striving in the same direction.
We offer an attractive remuneration scheme and a lot of autonomy to everyone, which however requires an important ability to manage oneself and manage one's own projects effectively. We appreciate passionate people who are able to think outside of the box and share their ideas in a simple and clear way.
This job offer is based in Luxembourg.
Your mission: Constantly improve the Salonkee experience for both its users and Salons. Your job will always be to exceed their expectations and trigger WOW’s from an awesome experience.
- Work on the full design lifecycle
- Competitive analysis
- Information architecture
- Usability testing
- Work with product managers to understand the business requirements
- Present the designs to engineering, and assist with visual QA
- Be able to work quickly while still being thoughtful about the details.
- Should care deeply about the quality and aesthetics of design you produce, and always strive to be better
- Work closely on a cross functional team including other designers, developers, Project Managers, QA, etc
- A portfolio to showcase your design skills
- Experience with Figma
- Degree in a related discipline
- Experience working on B2B SAAS products
Your work will have a direct and visible impact on the company's growth.
We look forward to meeting you.
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX design
- Strong knowledge of best practices and current trends
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at practicing a lean UX approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good at presenting designs & articulating design decisions
- Highly collaborative
- Good at accepting feedback
- Experience with mobile design
- Familiar with the tools like Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Side projects outside of coursework or internships
- Enjoy working a wide variety of projects, both short and long-term
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in illustration, graphic design, human centered design, etc
- Familiar with all phases of design process, Agile experience a plus